Celebrate STOP Pressure Ulcer Day at WWIC
On November 15th 2018 an exciting collaboration between Welsh Government, the Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust and the Welsh Wound Innovation Centre will launch a new e-learning programme covering
- Overview of pressure ulcers
- How pressure ulcers develop
- Who is at risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Links to the Falls pathway
- Advice to support self-management pending the arrival of the First Responders/Paramedic Crew
To be held at WWIC from 11.00 to 12.30.
Please book a free place by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of the Day