As you probably already know, The Tissue Viability Society is delighted to bring TVS 2016 – The Conference to Cardiff City Hall on the 20-21 April, 2016.
The Conference programme will follow our 5 established themes of Politics, Research & Innovation, Leadership, Clinical Practice & Multidisciplinary Working. The full programme is available to view by clicking here and will include the following:
- Pressure ulcer audits - what’s new and how reliable is audit data?
- What outcomes should we be measuring in wounds research?
- The role of emollients in promoting skin health
- Compression: Using evidence to support patient choice
- Pressure ulcer risk assessment in paediatrics
- How to manage skin tears
- Antimicrobial wound dressings in chronic wounds
Plus the latest on managing complications in surgical wounds, diabetic foot management and managing haematomas as well as several workshops.
Registration - NMC Revalidation
Attending TVS 2016 – The Conference can count towards your participatory learning. Click here for more information on NMC Validation. Registering is easy, you can do it on-line – simply click here.
Exhibiting at TVS 2016 - The Conference
If you are a company and are interested in exhibiting in Cardiff, click here to find all the information you will need.
If you need further information, please email us on email@example.com or call us on 07860 926 404 or 0845 527 6651.